Ms. Weidler’s practice focuses in the areas of business and commercial law and taxation. She advises an array of clients with respect to varied corporate and business matters, including complex purchase and sale transactions, joint venture arrangements, loan transactions, licensing issues, trademark and copyright matters, employment matters, real estate transactions, and everyday corporate issues.
Ms. Weidler earned her juris doctor from the Rutgers University School of Law – Camden in 2007 and her LL.M. in taxation from the Temple University Beasley School of Law in 2012.
She began her career as a paralegal with several years of corporate and bankruptcy experience at law firms in Detroit, Michigan, New York City, and Budapest, Hungary.
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Graduate Division (LL.M.) Taxation, December 2012
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden, New Jersey, Juris Doctor, May 2007
- Brigham Young University, Bachelor of Arts, International Relations, April 1999
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Professional and Community Activities:
- Member of American Bar Association
- Member of New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member of Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member of Philadelphia Bar Association
- Member of New York State Bar Association
- Member of J. Reuben Clark Society